EVALUATION / SHORT TERM COURSES
Designed for experienced operators seeking certification.
Choose which piece of equipment or combination of pieces of equipment you wish to become certified on.
Evaluation Assessment Certification for Experienced Operators
This curriculum is designed for experienced operators seeking certification. In these classes, you choose which piece of equipment or a combination of pieces of equipment you wish to become certified on.
Upon completion of this course, you will be awarded an evaluation assessment certification. Evaluations will be awarded to both individuals and companies.
- 8 hours minimum for 1 piece of equipment of your choice
- 4 hours for each additional piece of equipment of your choice
Courses consist of:
- 4 hours of classroom training (personal and operational safety, horn and hand signals, substance abuse)
- 4 hours of practical instruction and certification or pre-op and operation per chosen piece of equipment
Your equipment choices are:
- Loader / Roller Compactor
- Rough terrain forklift / Skid steer
- 1st piece of equipment – Please call
- Each additional piece of equipment – Please call
These courses are offered all year long, with new classes beginning every 6 weeks.
For more information or to arrange for enrollment, Please contact our office.
65 Taylor Road